[HNA] 12/17 Holiday Party @ Encuentro 5 (Thursday, 7:00 p.m. till late)

Simon Rios elektrodread at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 06:51:19 PST 2009

Dear Friends of Honduras solidarity,

Join the encuentro 5 community for an informal evening of music,
poetry, and great conversations on Thursday, December 17 at 7:00 p.m. Mass
Global Action and E5 have been unconditional supporters of our Honduras
solidarity committee, and we are honored to be invited to this holiday
event.

All E5's resident organizations and many of the city-wide coalitions
using e5 have promised to turnout their constituencies. Music includes
performances from Simon Rios and Sergio Reyes.

Time: 12/17/09; 7pm
Place: 33 Harrison Ave. 5th floor
For directions to e5: visit the website: http://www.encuentro5.org

--