[HNA] Fwd: Sun 12/13 Meeting for United Struggle for Haitian Liberation

David Rolde davidrolde at comcast.net
Sat Dec 12 20:21:23 PST 2009

I hope it's ok to send this to the Honduras Resistance list since a
similar thing to Honduras is happening in Haiti. The US government
recognized phony election in Haiti last spring and is planning to
recognize a phony election in Haiti in February 2010.  These
elections are occurring in a post-coup environment where the deposed
president's party is disqualified.

There is a good article about this at http://www.miamiherald.com/
opinion/other-views/story/1376563.html

Haitian activists in Boston are having a meeting about this situation
tomorrow in Roslindale.

~ David Rolde

Begin forwarded message: