[HNA] Look for Statement 32 in English on www.hondurasresists.org

Sergio Reyes sreyes1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 10:29:54 PST 2009

No comments!

Sergio

--- On Thu, 11/5/09, DAVID KEIL <dmkeil at gmail.com> wrote:

From: DAVID KEIL <dmkeil at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [HNC] Statement Proposal
To: "honduras solidarity committee in solidarity with the honduran resistance" <committee at hondurasresists.org>
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2009, 9:20 AM

It appears to me that there are significant differences within the Boston committee on the statement draft submitted. Also, Statement 32 calls for celebration of the restitution of the President. Is there a possibility of those with the sharpest differences working out part of these, including possibly omission of non-consensus wording?

It may be urgent for that statement from Honduras to be translated to English. Is there a translation yet? Do we need to work on one?

David