[HNA] Accords Dead in Honduras

Michelle Fuentes michelle.fuentes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 07:11:38 PST 2009

         [image: Proyecto Hondureño]

"The letter of the accords is dead."         President Manuel Zelaya
      *Proyecto Hondureño Announces*
 [image: Manuel Zelaya] *November 6, 2009*

>From the Brazilian Embassy at 1:20 a.m. (Honduras Time) President  Manuel
Zelaya states that neither the spirit nor the context of the agreeent has
been upheld.

 "The 3rd of November I recieved a letter stating: Mr. Citizen Manuel Zelaya
Rosales under the direction of the President of Honduras Roberto Micheletti,
and in order to fullfill point 1. of the accord, we ask you to submit the
names of 10 citizens, from which we will choose those that will comprise the
integrated unity goverment to be  presided by President Roberto Micheletti.
We await your prompt response. They have made a joke of the process, of the
Honduran People's rights and the international community by announing
that the coup leaders would preside the unity government, when the accord
was based on the basis of restoring democratic order and

"All the concesions that they asked me to make, I have made  just so that
the reality of the spirit of the coup regime could be exposed.  * Today the
letter of the agreement is dead.  We consider their continued actions to
delay restitution intolerable and the accord Tegucigalpa- San Jose is dead."
*
     *Micheletti Announces Unifed Goverment without Restitution of
President Manuel Zelaya *
[image: Honduras Resists]
"Micheletti indicate that the coup regime is commited to the fullfilment of
each of the points outlined in the Tegucigalpa/San Jose
Accord." Telesurtv.net

Despite this statement and he has evidenced the contrary by his proceding to
conform the unity government, without the restorarion of legitimite
president, Manuel Zelaya's.

"One hour before the pronouncement of the de facto regime, the ex minister
of the Presidency of the coup government in Honduras, Rafael Pineda Ponce,
assured that Mr. Micheletti will continue to preside over the Unifed
 National Government, without the congress addressing the issue of the
restituion of constitutional president Manuel Zelaya by the date
indicated- Thursday." Telesurtv.net
Micheletti Announces Unified Government
(spanish)<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102811109440&s=1&e=001_Nz_MdUpC9CKEboqohJ1YtklE7GWSVowPXfBlfj1wWZrWOfLejL5B3HxwXXS9iLOtGoVp_kxgYPRXYSnH1_apLekJIbDub5coJJhSbMdEix4c0cRBAsBpWDAiTx42vppfo1owh07V0DdW9SEx935nYX9KWdhN9JpLJdynk0bx8AH4EOxF5zUKHInEXT2Y47Ij281U5uwmo_jh-gMe_i_-o54LY43hA7rTuggACUAJujMLzgYvg0xamD-9mISs6IfemrLKBn_MfQ=>
      We denounce the coup regimes delay tacticts and their flagrant
disregard to the rights of the Honduran people to restitution of their
democratically elected president Manuel Zelaya, in direct violation of the
signed Tegucigalpa/San Jose Accord.  We stand firm with the Honduran
Resistance and denounce the repression and violation of rights that the coup
regime has perpetuated on the peaceful resistance of the Honduran
people.   Proyecto
Hondureno
   *SUPPORT THE HONDURAN RESISTANCE AGAINTS THE COUP*

  *[image: Honduras Resists][image: Honduras Resists][image: Honduras
Resists]*

*EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT:  Friday November 13, 2009  7 p.m.
 "Encuentro 5" 33 Harrison Ave. China Town Boston, MA*
 An analisis of the events and the future of Honduras after the signing of
the Guaymuras Accord of Tegucigalpa/San Jose for national reconciliation and
the strengthening of democracy.

*RODOLFO F. PASTOR,*  Visiting Prof. of History -Faculty of Arts and
Science, Harvard University and former Minister of Culture of Honduras under
President Manuel Zelaya*
*
*SIMON RIOS,* founding member of the Committee in Solidarity with Honduras
and musician
*

Sponsored by the Commitee in Solidarity with the Honduran Resistance*
        FOR MORE INFORMATION

*Committee in Solidarity with The Honduran
Resistance<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102811109440&s=1&e=001_Nz_MdUpC9CjFI3kv9ID7v4GkBas5cl6QUrJWXZd9Mmc3Hz3cLSQxRws6svbkPgM8-Mk-GHhRDdf_YZETOgQQ718ok_SB-PjoAuHBa_btxP1GJENruEJGg==>
** *
*

Telesur (spanish)<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102811109440&s=1&e=001_Nz_MdUpC9DH3QsUv2pjddxxbZpoBO0OaEydtjErHDUG0t1JeSVC8W-yTjr_Eb9oPptAxCkEzmbhbCdkBooS5R_PmJA5Saaa8SckFetz1Vg=>

 **Resistance Blog
Spot*<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102811109440&s=1&e=001_Nz_MdUpC9BKPPRYdPnesmVbyrAx_-iqY-j7k7pjSAmp5_uSyNHsD_qrBi9Yj1tBH-6g8YzKxMdegV6KDNcoyroDvNCabCAXLv8fSXy3cbnUKD32yWrw7vK6CEdnDwYF>

*Radio Globo (spanish)*<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102811109440&s=1&e=001_Nz_MdUpC9DB4R6meEiLg0yf4MIyq-SaY7tNpRucYUO-RUx7M-_mDQscOp7PQ4S3vsj4Wagu9cYRn-HyM40bJ5Y7-TDH-Ob0cuqsFNaoMu9-bka3gvbvIyoNmAh1p95K>

   *WHAT CAN YOU DO? *

*Raise Your Voice*
*Call and Denounce Delay of Restitiution of President Zelaya*
* *
Honduras Desk, U.S. State Department
 202-647-3482

White House 202-456-1111

OAS Washington Office 202-458-3000
 * *
* **Join The Committee in Solidarity with The Honduran
Resistance<info at hondurasresists.org>
*
      [image: Bookmark and
Share]<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102811109440&s=1&e=001_Nz_MdUpC9DTqz7CS2Mp_Iy2jpKhQW4uU557f4czAk114DdD6d1SoGERHFkEo_sYBOQAnXH0pcnK2BRaHjXDTm8ksFRBgXTAlUtBsdMX0Nf1G4ENhq_AEwUOfs55R4OBvzr0cJQTVS0NfvSg_q-VzEKCky0Nw947ZiNct375EWXwAxuJeBbXSqE5F2z_BPcGZQk33os_M4spDImdoc9lKNutWVnfqzqekH1ElZJ-gtsJtce1EgcOhfCdzBpw2zhNqF9E64181pO_0TdZAEbgf0yvw42FredPbeBNHvtcsaybmd64N5tswxQIryxM2JiSpCcpGYOKlaINsbRauX--6Hwi3yG26uvyVDn7YyyXgSbqfu3vuzAR84FH2fT90bNHMj8zWaQY2yKGgRBKMfRyHARnKloTXO0OpSzUCGvZi5j_cXEkgOK7hef4S3Mf0q7LdMXb658hPc8oRA-OMA9yFyaxHkwdJey-As6UDHdCW_EhmlN0y0nbSv_fi86VpX9ZUsW3gTMrtc_WTu84yior7NSJo1F6vGdHdJPIO241RFmJrCvJntx04Gue11NYNxbOYr_z7Emfu2Vk9fC2NO5YFoYouvYCuD0dcNJo3AG1nxdKgEIYvofzIeRdSe4VUtrWsMEQ1p_gg0vn4pG4XFVqR86JopqFpm5RVNolZm0dyl7gBfshgGoNoew1cGDRZSGUH_BxjvdvkS0j3wOKKre-3sRV1a1ko0pvC4BpenddYlBCyBcR_gSBAQ==>
 Forward email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1102624420411&ea=olancho46%40gmail.com&a=1102811109440>
This email was sent to olancho46 at gmail.com by proyectohondureno at gmail.com.
Update Profile/Email
Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=0013yYWxIr3lUG3e_VbCy5CDaUdgYEgk9fLk7pdcWC3yj9V11mVBAdjIA%3D%3D&p=oo>|
Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=0013yYWxIr3lUG3e_VbCy5CDaUdgYEgk9fLk7pdcWC3yj9V11mVBAdjIA%3D%3D&p=un>™
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.
 Email Marketing <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=press01> by
 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=press01>
Proyecto Hondureño | 248 Broadway | Chelsea | MA | 02150

--

-Michelle Fuentes

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does
not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children."   Kahlil
Gibran