[HNA] AFT 1021 passes resolution on Honduras

rpastor at fas.harvard.edu rpastor at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Nov 14 13:41:54 PST 2009

Yes Simon it is important. More important than that some American organizations
are planing to demmand that the US goverrnment pronouce itself on human rights
abuses. I was so impressed by your text yesterday, that I incorporated several
quotes from it to my own conference on the theme to be read at th University of
Chicago, next monday. And I thought I would share it with you all. So I am
attaching it