[HNA] Prof. Ramirez should be in solidarity

Sergio Reyes sreyes1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 13:44:49 PST 2009

As I looked at the panel I saw that besides Prof. Pastor there will be Dr. Sergio Ramirez; (David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies, Visiting Fellow) Vice-President of Nicaragua during the Sandinista regime, and I would be surprised if he is on the side of the golpistas and U.S. imperialism.

In the struggle,

Sergio Reyes