[HNA] Prof. Ramirez should be in solidarity

rpastor at fas.harvard.edu rpastor at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 22 10:17:41 PST 2009

I am pretty sure he is not on the golpista side, but he has before pronouced
himself in favor of elections and that is the problem at this stage of the
game. On the other hand, he is adamantly anti Ortega (who is giving refuge to
our people) and anti Chavez, and he is in charge of painting "the regional
panorama". As far as I am concerned the most important thing  is that you have
representatives there, who can ask questions to give us a chance to react at
the end, because otherwise they (on the other side) Davidow etc will "have the
last word"

Rodolfo