[HNA] URGENT DENOUNCEMENT New York Catholic Church Supporting Golpistas

Michelle Fuentes michelle.fuentes at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 20:50:24 PST 2009

*WE, HEREIN PUBLICALLY DENOUNCE THAT OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CHURCH LOCATED IN
MANHATTAN NEW YORK, SUPPORTS THE MILITARY COUP IN HONDURAS.*
**
*REV. MONS.KEVIN J.NELAN HAS RENTED THE AUDITORIUM OF THE CHUCH TO HAVE THE
HONDURAN ILLEGAL ELECTIONS  HELD THERE THIS SUNDAY.
*
**
*WE URGE YOU ALL TO CALL THE CHURCH AND CONDENM THIS CRIMINAL ACT.*

CHURCH NUMBER: 212-243-0265
 EMAIL:  guadalupe3281 at verizon.net

HondurasUSAResistencia
Visítenos aquí, dé click sobre enlace:
www.hondurasusaresistencia.com

--

-Michelle Fuentes

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does
not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children."   Kahlil
Gibran