[HNA] Call for Volunteers!

Simon Rios elektrodread at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 14:53:17 PST 2009

Herman at s,
As you know, on December 15th we will be hosting Noam Chomsky to talk about
Honduras. This will be a fundraiser, and we will be seeking the sponsorship
of organizations who can contribute small or large amounts of money. I was
just forwarded the list of potential sponsors, and there are over 1,300 orgs
to contact. It seems like a tremendous amount, but divided amongst a handful
of energetic volunteers we can get it done in no time.

Please email me if you would like to help out with this initiative. It will
entail sending out an email, then making a follow-up phone call later in the
day, or the following day. The Honduran resistance is far from through, and
therefore so is our work!

Thank you kindly!
simon