[HNA] David Keil: second solidarity faster with Honduran Resistance for Thursday October 15! SIGN UP FOR FUTURE SLOTS!

Kaveri Rajaraman kaveri.rajaraman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 21:32:44 PDT 2009

We salute you David - see attached picture for David's solidarity photo!

Meanwhile, tomorrow, Friday, October 16, Simon Rios will fast.
On Saturday October 17, Jennifer Zaldana will fast.

Some more have also pledged to join us:
Brian Vester, in addition to Christine Elliot, Lee Carpenter, Eugene Schiff
and Selene.

If more people on the announce list are inspired by them to join in this
momentum for Honduras, do let us know! We should also think of ways to get
news of our fast out to the media!

To you all, our companeros in solidarity and struggle, I say: do sign up for
days in the upcoming week! If we have multiple people on any given day that
is fine too!

Sunday October 18:
Monday October 19:
Tuesday October 20:
Wednesday October 21:

We salute you all and we salute the Honduran resistance and the brave hunger
strikers back in Honduras!
paz
Kaveri