[HNA] Salute our solidarity fasters: Simon Rios, Jennifer Zaldana, Mike and Christine Elliot!

Kaveri Rajaraman kaveri.rajaraman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 04:19:00 PDT 2009

Dear friends,

We have had some brave and stalwart fasters pledge their solidarity with
Honduras.

On FRIDAY 10/16, Simon Rios fasted
On SATURDAY 10/17 Jennifer Zaldana fasted. A photograph of her fasting is
attached. I should mention that she fasted in the midst of working very hard
to staff a table at the anti war demonstration!

On 10/19 MONDAY Rev. Mike Clark (Watertown) fasted.
Today, on TUESDAY 10/20 Rev. Christine Elliott (Arlington) fasted.
Do send in photos of yourselves holding a sign or in front of a building. In
addition to the resistance, we should compile these photos (for anyone who
is comfortable with the press being aware of their fast) and send them to
the press to generate awareness.

Saludos to our brave supporters, and saludos to the fasters back in Honduras
- please do send us updates on how everyone is doing - it has been a long
time and we are worried. WE PLEA FOR MORE PEOPLE TO BE INSPIRED BY THESE BRA
VE COMPAS OF OURS IN HONDURAS, TO JOIN IN A SOLIDARITY FAST.

Brian, do let me know if/when you fasted. Lee, Eugene, Selena - do fill in
our calendar to pledge solidarity!

WEDNESDAY 10/21:
THURSDAY 10/22:
FRIDAY 10/23: