[HNA] TODAY

Michelle Fuentes michelle.fuentes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:20:04 PDT 2009

 *PLEASE JOIN US TODAY  *
*IN SOLIDARITY WITH HONDURAS AT MIT*
OBAMA WILL BE SPEAKING AT 12:00 KRESGE AUDITORIUM AT MIT

We will gather at 11:00 with signs and leaflets ALONG WITH OTHER ACTIVIST
GROUPS - across from the main MIT building, 77  Mass. Ave. - Cambridge
in the grassy area near the street, before one reaches the Student
Center-designated  area for protests.

 IF YOU CAN'T make it please sign the petition to Obama at:
Open Letter to Obama"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/LetterToObama?e
I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to
add your signature, too.
It's free and takes less than a minute of your time

--

-Michelle Fuentes

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does
not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children."   Kahlil
Gibran