[HNA] "Deal Reached in Honduras"

David Rolde davidrolde at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 09:34:12 PDT 2009

It is the same thing that the US government did in Haiti.  They
allowed Aristide to be removed in 1991.  Then Bill Clinton restored
Aristide in 1994 when he agreed to take orders from the US.  But
eventually Aristide showed that he was still progressive. So Bush
removed him again.

We shouldn't be surprised that something similar is being done in
Honduras.  The struggle continues!  The Honduran people will still
prevail.