[HNA] Latest News from Proyecto Hondureño

Michelle Fuentes michelle.fuentes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 06:33:12 PDT 2009

 [image: ph logo]
 Septiembre 3, 2009
   Presidente Zelaya met via Teleconference with supporters of the Honduran
Resistance in the United States
  [image: Honduras Resists] Dear friends, we extend the lastest information
given in a conference call with President Manuel Zelaya, Wednesday 2
September 2009 in which Proyecto Hondureno,was a part of:

On eve of his meeting with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, President of
the Republic Honduras Manuel Zelaya in a phone meeting with community
members and activists of the  Honduran resistence in the US including
Massachusetts, New York, California, New Jersey and others.

In the conversation, President Zelaya strongly re-affirmed his commitment to
the Honduran people by declaring, "I am willing to fight tirelessly. I have
not accepted offers of the coup, my destiny is linked to the life and
destiny of the people of Honduras."

President Zelaya pronounced himself optimistic about the meeting with
Secretary Clinton, and stated his deisre for diplomacy to be the way to
re-stablish order. With the success or failing this pathway, however the
President assured, that his return to Honduras is "Imminent" and that just
as in the story of "David versus Goliath," the people of Honduras are
willing to fight the coup in order to return peace and order Honduras.

  TODAY MORE THAN EVER
NEED YOUR SUPPORT

Please call Secretary of State Hillary Clinton:

* Urge the re-establishment of the democratically elected government by the
people of Honduras and the restitution of legitimate
Honduran President Manuel Zelaya

* Demand that the U.S. government speak out against the coup leaders and not
let the de facto government make a mocary of democracy

*  Urge a stronger stance from the US and more sanctions against the de
facto government and the human rights violations
 taking place in Honduras.

Secretary Hillary Clinton
State Department # General: 202-647-4000,
   Line on Honduras: 202 - 647-3482

  If you would like to support the resistance in Honduras,
please send your donation via check or money order made out to:
Proyecto Hondureno- CSRH 248 Broadway Chelsea, MA 02150

These funds will be sent to Honduras in order to support the resistance
efforts
 of our brothers who have been struggling since July 28
to re-establish democratic order to Honduras

Join our mailing
list<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1102624420411>

Proyecto Hondureno
248 Broadway
Chelsea, MA 02150
Telefono: 617-401-5208  www.proyectohondureno.org

Other informational links

Radio Globo Honduras<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102691704166&s=12&e=0019q6ed92cz9JRB4urRxarzl1aCGhB5jMUFN0XS09xWS_uez8HEr6LqHXVe4hQZKxXAotS0TO7yBfyyIz2EInaI2BeX0c4ZszsrUUkbpDi9Zm0LtOKG9DrAapxlnmSqklL>
Radio ProgresoHonduras<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102691704166&s=12&e=0019q6ed92cz9JFqV_cS1UfAY2yJgqRMpOSwXnqBHYCV7HC90yfdGj85RfEI469a-u9IoaR4aHv8Ue5Z1BjYhbIx0RieOq88sLRhc9VvXYJqiYxgW3g4X-7xQ==>
TeleSurTv<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102691704166&s=12&e=0019q6ed92cz9LTidaJ4pchAamlqDE8vjb8MXXOpMqamFXrRQAHw6hj4s0rVnKrSgh7Ib9jkAZlDE2N6qRNUBTLCShm4aCvs_hiccZicy6sCOo=>
Honduras Resists<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102691704166&s=12&e=0019q6ed92cz9Jq1qU_OepfdIt8ml5kzKSKT1xenmvGwLHuuXbH7Cf6N-C6PFUj9YkAM5z7mEJyz3wPBd57SIvVeXoONqpTpyuQRpn_sVI7AphmQpgEmbhjZQ==>
Amnesty International
Report<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102691704166&s=12&e=0019q6ed92cz9JvMhCbw0XRbTz9xrQoOS9nHdJoxIJJ4mdemC9EHzVnaagk2QM-NNhb8wMfVK1zDu4tALgq7TABF9-qfrut6LVoM8nYJoyk0yChg5B9-jM86bGBZViM00-pAodQTaa8ElToM2aNgOrQnSgXup0v7amWhx_U-2uOpxdzcpNxBzrB4seZEQ-D5x5h_-RBX90z98wSOCgMCyunHQvOz-VN6Qd9H67tfXl8EP-BtQvis6EY5BQbN_oVa3GD>

     [image: Bookmark and
Share]<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102691704166&s=12&e=0019q6ed92cz9JovJBBFgyLIMO9Z7-iHHVI_fM2BUfO6DxX_7jH98ogTBJnXt_j7zvZON6NghYSrI-Zwdl5wLtQ9ICKT6VWQFCnPzac7iHAX4hW5w-3CYf525M47ra44_Sg1xDucVxoDeH7d-ie9vHf5xnFNdUyeyUSh39LSdAZ62Jp3A32imqpON26TI6rvk1JyXbL5P64X-X5M9jEK9YIw07tSGGXKlGk0MmIsePpbMrFokdGAC4vkz9H15EURTztN-in_6y3o3Bjgx2XoNZchqUVS-cvtwgRkB3b1zPwEFhTY87ZuU-HpbQ82_hCS8ogpOK9tKbU8C7c21KlcqlwGlu8CmW4ADWERZoEpIHK9f8vKvTrCDAWdmWM0QntvGxdGSx6cFOpoc_NTCeJwd3Rog-rv_mLUZi0JseZ5wFMii9XJuDk52UzvWZDOa1xBsvKjGWsaP20IFyJrWs4pYlxtU_mvKhS53V5LheSB02JKBpVzhdaTLn_jwhZ3Y177uSJO91CXAuZWHTWvmmTotsGAvLns-5D_ah77kVaH5OxKSfeHOjNwBH0qjZKuw9OaWg65fa75VK9nB34z6uwYrxeBgqPJcWde9jKlz68RVwGY_l9Whj8Ky-Fj91OYJQiU1COIc34YGo-dkKuty2ip-60lZx9xosJXFHudEe-g5AN4vqXk3RwXjSIPDL_NlxVs8JAQg-Q9MTe_q67SweaUi7shW55aALcPrupUUuXt17_WKtzqpw9incyNrzLx2h3493r>
Forward email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1102624420411&ea=proyectohondureno%40gmail.com&a=1102691704166>
This
email was sent to
proyectohondureno at gmail.com<http://mc/compose?to=proyectohondureno@gmail.com>by
olancho46 at gmail.com <http://mc/compose?to=olancho46@gmail.com>.
Update Profile/Email
Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=0013yYWxIr3lUG3e_VbCy5CDTSoDgTRDgUJqu8c3CEb6ve0wwAKgYr-GA%3D%3D&p=oo>|
Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=0013yYWxIr3lUG3e_VbCy5CDTSoDgTRDgUJqu8c3CEb6ve0wwAKgYr-GA%3D%3D&p=un>™
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.
 Email Marketing <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_Hisp_233>by
 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_Hisp_233>  Proyecto
Hondureno | 248 Broadway | Chelsea | MA | 02150

--

-Michelle Fuentes

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does
not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children."   Kahlil
Gibran