[HNA] on non-Honduras posts

Tito Meza tmeza at SomervilleCDC.org
Thu Sep 17 09:52:52 PDT 2009

I agree with Simon, we to keep it focus I Honduras! At least for know.

Angel Tito Meza
Community Organizer
Somerville Community Corporation
337 Somerville, Ave. Somerville, MA
Tel. (617) 776-5931E231
Fax: 776-0724
-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at hondurasresists.org [mailto:announce-bounces at hondurasresists.org] On Behalf Of Simon Rios
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 12:28 PM
To: announce at hondurasresists.org
Subject: [HNA] on non-Honduras posts

Compañer at s,

We have received requests from several people on this listserv to post notifications of actions & events not related to Honduras. While all of these matters are of high importance, our committee has not undertaken any actions, or established any lists or websites regarding anything but Honduras. Some of us on the committee (and this has NOT been decided in any formal way) feel that the Honduras Announce list should not be used for any other purposes not related to the current conflict in Honduras.

Thank you for your consideration...

solidarity,
simon