[HNA] call the State Department!!!

Simon Rios elektrodread at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:52:24 PDT 2009

Dear friends,
This morning the president of Honduras, Manuel Zelaya, arrived in
Tegucigalpa. He is currently in the United Nations building , and according
to radio reports, thousands of people are amassing around the area. What
happens next is up in the air (will the Micheletti regime renounce, or will
they order a massacre?) We urge you to contact Hillary Clinton and the State
Department and say you urge the US to help reinstate Zelaya. The following
is a suggested message.

please call:
202-647-6575

"I am calling to urge the State Department and the US diplomatic mission to
the United Nations to undertake all necessary measures to ensure the
peaceful reinstatement of Manuel Zelaya to the presidency of Honduras.
Zelaya is currently at the UN building in Tegucigalpa, surrounded by
thousands of Hondurans who have been struggling for more than eighty days to
restore constitutional order to thier country. As Honduras' number one
trading partner it is our moral and legal responsibility to respect the
democratic order of that country, and the human rights of its citizenry."

Thank you!

--
Simon Rios
(603) 233-1922