[HNA] URGENT ACTION : REPRESSION Against Honduran People URGENT ACTION NEEDED

Michelle Fuentes michelle.fuentes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 08:18:11 PDT 2009

        [image: Proyecto Hondureño]

*URGENT ACTION*
 Please Support Honduran Struggle for a Peaceful Restitution of their
elected President Manuel Zelaya and the denounce possible invasion of the
Brazilian Embassy
*  TODAY!*  4:30pm

"From phone reports we have received from northern and western Honduras,
most of the country is militarized.  There is an all-day, all-night military
curfew throughout the country. Airports have been closed, International
Media have not been allowed to report from the Brazilian Embassy."

 *Brazilian Consulate*
20 Park Plaza, Suite 1420
Boston, MA 02116

directions to Brazilian
Consulate<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102720566587&s=1&e=001lTLuMGnZVDOTfo-nShMwg9wBgfyWaQyA5RAXY5Z6rJWri6CFD-RBuRZYpGue52bWx0Ps5EW-IiGbj5f99XNbtAXpkafm5e9rFxeY0QN46a86ZLConBbxz732yZUc8KLU>

*WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT *

    *Join Our Mailing
List!<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1102624420411>
*
      [image: Bookmark and
Share]<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102720566587&s=1&e=001lTLuMGnZVDMmXi0frCCXxUtKQfnSb1Gkw6Lux9uklc8iQNScm6vZ6tw7vKnHxgvG_8wib-LRJoiRcHuoXpGVthfezS-qA6q4m0wVoMU6OFIKmq2JuEwCrCG5QRV9x6T8Fz0Ax7y394PF-YTLBGgGSif1DjJY8IL21yBgNOdk9lf_Fs8aerO3nO9eRNcdoj0gC6c2Yf5jrDpGpwwuC7ZsNsh6MSdzOiZa22A2zWthTqfRl-2E94kXdzcAUHgCt4SXwaRKvVEsxNO5m_lXdZP8vR3FrN_lUJvMT6_sjTb_mhHO8BCY-IyDpucbynoGbzvNlcz4qU4y5uKoxPjUujpXsRjdVFQGBNqbnTmcbGjFHzqTd4af2Q1Xb2uBSUNfON-hFf4WfRa7pHa4qRdyYDc5o9niL7ROCklPaWSYXtOFcpVM6ZjLAkpcVuPXnUk44ME_9RJJmMM6DuClw2fR-d6GcKh6jQLCpnWzIHUvBtbWUujcOVH_vxRtm14kcstFsfY70761o4d3lb1WY6lxmiZesmthkc-Lm_h0vyHjjUpiFDPI8YARMtx5BnIxX4tAwho9REJLascakrBYwDsQwbZoh8Hd5GfN_yHSGTrQwvuWcdEAFTuHFEVH-RU1Qu1tDwwzrkwkPhmqdC9Wm8O2u-Ut_hCQr7GFW0NHt-lIlEEvzdIM1q2k9vHcqKu13ibBoB2yMlisvWfBCyBmItNK5WVHg2hB16teQBRq5q0MDqyHrj61ThwrHYQuPw==>
Forward email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1102624420411&ea=olancho46%40gmail.com&a=1102720566587>
This
email was sent to olancho46 at gmail.com by proyectohondureno at gmail.com.
Update Profile/Email
Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=0013yYWxIr3lUG3e_VbCy5CDaUdgYEgk9fL46GHh_BviRzNNNMsV0P5RA%3D%3D&p=oo>|
Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=0013yYWxIr3lUG3e_VbCy5CDaUdgYEgk9fL46GHh_BviRzNNNMsV0P5RA%3D%3D&p=un>™
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.
 Email Marketing <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_EvInv_202>by
 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_EvInv_202> Proyecto
Hondureño | 248 Broadway | Chelsea | MA | 02150

--

-Michelle Fuentes

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does
not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children."   Kahlil
Gibran