[HNA] Call Honduras desk to denounce chemical weapons usage

Sergio Reyes sreyes1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 12:54:13 PDT 2009

Dear compas,

I don't care if there is no campaign in progress to denounce this. We should all call the Honduras desk of the State Department, denounce this fact and request that U.S. demand that the military and police clear the area of the Brazilian Embassy in Tegucigalpa.

I just called.

In the struggle,

Sergio Reyes