[HNA] Video on Honduras from The Real News Network

Brian O'Connell vinniechops at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:27:46 PDT 2010

Another great up to the minute report from The Real News on Honduras. The situation there is getting worse by the week. The Obama administration, as represented by Hillary Clinton and others, are fully supportive of the coup and civil repression.

Good production and information...please share with your friends.

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=4977

Brian O’Connell
(617) 947-8983
vinniechops at hotmail.com

"Herbert
Read, in "Chains of Freedom," writes that we need a "Black Market in
culture, a determination to avoid the bankrupt academic institutions,
the fixed values and standardized products of current art and
literature; not to trade our spiritual goods through the recognized
channels of Church, or State, or Press; rather to pass them 'under the
counter.'