[HNA] CRS is looking for Spanish interpreters for visiting coffee farmers for Fair Trade Futures Conf. in Quincy, MA

Brian O'Connell vinniechops at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 13:28:25 PDT 2010

Hello FB friends with Boston
connections,

Catholic Relief Services Fair Trade is helping 5 coffee farmers from Latin America attend the Fair
Trade Futures conference in Quincy (hope to see you there!) and we need to hire
local interpreters/buddies to welcome the farmers at Logan, interpret in
Spanish at all workshops etc and pretty much warmly accompany these folks Sept
10-12.

Do you have anyone to recommend based on their language skill level, interest
in Fair Trade, and warm personality? If so, feel free to share my work email:
jdecarlo at crs.org

Thanks and be well,

Jackie De Carlo

jdecarlo at crs.org