[HNA] March delegation to Honduras

Sergio Reyes sreyes1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 16 20:40:01 PST 2010

--- On Sat, 1/16/10, geodale1 <geodale1 at earthlink.net> wrote:

From: geodale1 <geodale1 at earthlink.net>
Subject: [Presente-Honduras] March delegation
To: presente-honduras at lists.mayfirst.org
Date: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 5:29 PM

Honduras activists and friends,

The Bay Area (San Francisco) Latin America
Solidarity Coalition is organizing a delegation to Honduras. it will be lead by
Andres Conteris. The dates are March 13 to 20th and the plan is to arrive in
Teguc and depart from San Pedro. We hope to visit human rights groups, members
of the Frente, Campesinos from the MUCA and Afro-Honduras on the north coast.
I've attached the flyer and application and if you have any questions please
don't hesitate to contact me. We are asking people not to book flights until
Feb. 1 as we want to make sure that Andres leaves the Brazilian Embsssy as
planned soon after Jan. 27. The size of the delegation is limited so please
respond ASAP with your interest in participating. Any extra funds raised will go
to the Frente.

Peace with Justice,

Dale Sorensen Director
Task Force on the