[HNA] WE INVITE YOU/ LE INVITAMOS

Michelle Fuentes michelle.fuentes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:39:52 PST 2010

*This Wednesday January 27th the Honduran Resistance in Honduras has called
for a demonstrastion in protest of the continual violations of human rights
and the swearing in of Porfirio Lobo as President of Honduras elected under
the coup regime. *
**
*PLEASE JOIN US ON JANUARY 27TH 2010 to express your solidarity with the
people of the Honduran Resistance at 101 Park Street Chelsea, MA
(ROCA) Please see attached flyer*

*El miercoles 27 de enero el Frente de Resistencia Contra el Golpe en
Honduras ha llamado a una protesta de las violaciones continuas a los
derechos humanos en Honduras y a la juramentacion de Porfirio Lobo como
Presidente de Honduras elegido bajo el regimen del golpe militar.  *
**
*POR FAVOR PARTICIPE CON NOSOTROS EN EL EVENTO 27 DE ENERO 2010 y exprese su
solidarida con el pueblo de Honduras en la *
*101 Park Street Chelsea, MA (ROCA)*
*Lea Bolante Adjunto
*
 --

-Michelle Fuentes

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not
cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not
bow before children."   Kahlil Gibran