[HNA] Fwd: [Presente-Honduras] Articles in English on the FNRP website

Proyecto Hondureño proyectohondureno at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 09:03:02 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Los Necios Friends <neciosfriends at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 3:02 AM
Subject: [Presente-Honduras] Articles in English on the FNRP website
To: presente-honduras at lists.mayfirst.org, fian-honduras at googlegroups.com

Urgent Action Against Illegal Detention and
Tortures<http://www.resistenciahonduras.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=507:urgent-action-against-illegal-detention-and-tortures&catid=103:human-rights&Itemid=352>Honduras
before the 28th: The Frente Nacional de Resistencia Popular strengthens the
class struggle<http://www.resistenciahonduras.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=506:honduras-before-the-28th-the-frente-nacional-de-resistencia-popular-strengthens-the-class-struggle&catid=98:opinions&Itemid=347%20>

Honduras delegation update (July 1st)
<http://www.resistenciahonduras.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=505:honduras-delegation-update-july-1st&catid=98:opinions&Itemid=347>

The Committee of Families of the Detained and Disappeared of Honduras
(COFADEH) denounce the illegal overnight detention by police of nine minors
associated with the resistance movement
<http://www.resistenciahonduras.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=504:the-committee-of-families-of-the-detained-and-disappeared-of-honduras-cofadeh-denounce-the-illegal-overnight-detention-by-police-of-nine-minors-associated-with-the-resistance-movement&catid=103:human-rights&Itemid=352>

Honduran suspicions of US complicity in the coup
<http://www.resistenciahonduras.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=501:honduran-suspicions-of-us-complicity-in-the-coup&catid=101:news&Itemid=349>

--
¡VENCEREMOS! ¡NECEDAD!

“There are no borders in this struggle to the death. We cannot be
indifferent to what happens anywhere in the world, because a victory by any
country over imperialism is our victory, just as any country's defeat is a
defeat for all of us”.
Ernesto Che Guevara

www.losnecios.com

Post: Presente-honduras at lists.mayfirst.org