[HNA] Declaration of Support from Honduran Organization in the United States

Tito Meza proyectohondureno at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 21:23:39 PDT 2010

    <http://proyectohondureno.wordpress.com/author/proyectohondureno/>
Declaration
of Support from Honduran Organization in the United
States<http://proyectohondureno.wordpress.com/2010/03/17/declaration-of-support-from-honduran-organization-in-the-united-states/>
*proyectohondureno<http://proyectohondureno.wordpress.com/author/proyectohondureno/>
* | Marzo 17, 2010 at 10:15 pm | Categorías:
Uncategorized<http://proyectohondureno.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/>|

<http://proyectohondureno.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/logo-proyecto-bmp-12.jpg>

Sisters and brothers, organizations and individuals participating in the
National Encounter for the Refounding of Honduras in La Esperanza under  the
leadership of the Popular Resistance Front National. From the United States
receive a warm embrace from the Honduran immigrants from various cities
that have organized to support the just struggle of the Resistance, which
leaves an undoubtable  lesson to the world that we Hondurans havce  ceased
to be a submissive people and we fought back from different trenches against
the brutal attacks of the oligarchy and their masters "axis of evil" that in
the 21st century want to continue to exercise its sovereignty in its neo
colonies.

We are proud of this struggle, and we recognize in every one of you, the
great love for the dignity of the Honduran people.  We associate ourselves
wholeheartedly to the relentless struggle in which we are embedded, and
we continue to denounce the satraps who cowardly murder, torture and
persecute this organized popular movement, as in the case of lower Aguan,
where the daughter of Don Pedro Brizuela and many other brothers who fell
under the murderous bullets of the army, the  protector of the oligarchy.

We join the just demand of reforming the almost obsolete constitution
of  Honduras;
we echo the call for a constitution that represents all sectors of the
Honduran population, without distinction of color, race, sexual orientation
or religion.

Ever onward brothers.

HIGH IS THE NIGHT AND MORAZAN IS ON THE WATCH

March 12, 2010

Signing on behalf of the organizations:

Angel (Tito) Meza

Proyecto Hondureño de Massachusetts.

Lucy Pagoada, New York

Honduras USA Resistance

Alexis Lanza

La Voz de los de Abajo Chicago

Casa Morazan, Chicago

Add a comment to this
post<http://proyectohondureno.wordpress.com/2010/03/17/declaration-of-support-from-honduran-organization-in-the-united-states/#respond>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/gocomments/proyectohondureno.wordpress.com/117/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/godelicious/proyectohondureno.wordpress.com/117/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/gostumble/proyectohondureno.wordpress.com/117/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/godigg/proyectohondureno.wordpress.com/117/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/goreddit/proyectohondureno.wordpress.com/117/>

  [image: WordPress]

WordPress.com <http://wordpress.com/> | Gracias por volar con WordPress!
Gestionar suscripciones<http://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=805023aebea102d5c8aac3073a724d60&email=michelle.fuentes%40gmail.com>|
Un-click
Anular<http://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=805023aebea102d5c8aac3073a724d60&email=michelle.fuentes%40gmail.com&b=ufu5iuZig03DCIVU%2BXu%3Fcky3uIeKv%5BKbffsP3c5_t>|
Publica texto, fotos, música y videos por correo electrónico usando
nuestra característica Publicar por correo
electrónico<http://support.wordpress.com/post-by-email/>.