[HNA] Today- Saturday.Nov. 20, 2010 Quien Dijo Miedo/Who Said We are Afraid Honduras under Coup d' Etat Documentary

Michelle Fuentes michelle.fuentes at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 07:51:06 PST 2010

*PLEASE JOIN US FOR  A FREE SCREENING OF...
** "QUIEN DIJO MIEDO"
WHO SAID WE ARE AFRAID
HONDURAS UNDER COUP D’ ETAT

**SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2010
*A DOCUMENTARY FILM
*6:00 P.M
Centro Latino-267 Broadway - Chelsea, MA

*On June 28, 2009, the Honduran military carried out a coup against
President Manuel Zelaya that continues to this day.
President Zelaya had undertaken measures for the Honduran people, such as
increasing the minimum wage by 60%, opposing the privatization of water and
electricity, making it easier for farmers to obtain land titles, and
supporting the writing of a new constitution by a constituent assembly. The
coup was condemned by almost all the nations of the
world.

Sponsored by: Proyecto Hondureno

For more information, please contact: Tel. (617) 401-5208 or (617) 610-3784
Email: proyectohondureno at gmail.com

 Endorsed by: Centro Presente- Chelsea United Against The War-CORES- FMLN
MA-SEDUC-  Mass Global Action- May 1st Committee

-Michelle Fuentes
"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not  cry, the philosophy which does
not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children."   Kahlil
Gibran