[HNA] Honduran Regime Targets Musicians

Brian O'Connell vinniechops at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:57:14 PDT 2010

This is a video about a pro-democracy band in Honduras called Cafe Guancasco who had their concert attacked by the police recently. As in, tear gas and water cannons being aimed directly at the stage, the band, and all their gear. I'm sure all their gear, which is not cheap, was destroyed.

Musicians, supporters of free speech, and social justice activists everywhere should stand with them.

This is a good reminder about how much room we have to work with here in the states.

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=5663&updaterx=2010-09-27+15%3A04%3A22

Brian O’Connell
(617) 947-8983
vinniechops at hotmail.com

"The corporate
revolution will collapse if we refuse to buy what they are selling--their ideas, their version of history, their wars, their weapons, their notion of inevitability. Remember this: We be many and they be few. Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." - Arundhati Roy