[HNA] Invitation to join meeting of Committee in Solidarity with the Resistance in Honduras

Kaveri Rajaraman kaveri.rajaraman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 12:12:15 PDT 2009

Dear compas,

The Committee in Solidarity with the Resistance in Honduras will be holding
a meeting to decide future actions in solidarity with the Honduran
resistance, which is mounting daily, and experiencing increasing repression
from the police and military in response to their protests, strikes, and
other mobilizations. So far we have held fundraisers, informational pickets,
and panel discussions on the issue to raise funds for and awareness about
the resistance.

Urgent action is needed, and we need all the help we can get.  Please join
us for our planning meeting on Thursday August 27 at 5:30 pm at the AFSC
office in 2161 Massachusetts Avenue.  You can walk from Porter Square, which
is a long-ish walk, or take the #77 bus from Harvard Square or Porter to
find a spot closer to 2161 Mass Ave.  Please pass on this information to
your listserves.

In solidarity
Kaveri