[HNA] emergency

rpastor at fas.harvard.edu rpastor at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 23 09:27:21 PST 2009

President Zelaya and the Resistance Movement have asked our simpathizers not to
collaborate in fruadulent elections. No consular officers will be supervising
elections in the USA, so elections here are an almost private operations.
Furthermore the legitimate Honduras Embassy was broken into last night and the
machine used to produce passports stolen when Coup authorities have said that
is what they will require, a passport. Let me only suggest that your proer role
is to supervise and fisclize the operation, rather than collaborate in voting

Rodolfo