[HNA] emergency

Tito Meza proyectohondureno at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:09:43 PST 2009

Emergency Call

Tito Meza

Proyecto Hondureño Coordinator

Proyectohondureno at gamil.com

honduproject at yahoo.com

Tel. cell (617) 610-3684

Dear friends,

Thank you for your continuo support of the Honduras Resistance.  This
Sunday, November 29, a well publicize Election will take place in Honduras.
Report from organization and alternative media had report more repressive
measures ageist the popular organization that form the resistance and its
supporters.  Starting today the country will have military stops on all 18
provinces in Honduras, as well disarmament “with the excuse of assurance of
a Clean and safety election. “It looks like a stay of emergency for war”.

There is no question about any more of the USA involvement in support of the
cup (golpistas).  But USA is not only recognizing the election, but know
they are actively lobbing other Latino Countries to follower them.

Hondurans have the right to vote in USA there fore there will voting places
on:

Miami, New Orleans, LA, Houston, Washington and New York

What can we do in Boston?

The most closes places for us it is New York. There is a plan to have a
demonstration right at the voting place; the objective will be to denounce
the illegality of the elcction under military control.

As Proyecto Hondureño we will join efforts with the organization in New
York, USA in Support of Resistance local Honduran organizations,
International Action Center, NALACC Organization and others.

I, understand it is the last minutes, but this situation not only affect
Honduras it will affect all Latin America as well the struggle for changes
here in USA. If you think you can come with us to New York please let me
know as soon is possibly. If can’t come you can help in other ways please do
it.  So far the logistic plan is the Following: We will rent a van or small
bus, 12-16 people, live 6:00 A.M. Get there at 10-10:30 the demo will start
at 10 A.M.  There will be a committee of logistic and securities they will
be do that in New York.

Fraternaly Tito