[HNA] Fwd: Fw: David Keil: second solidarity faster with Honduran Resistance for Thursday October 15! SIGN UP FOR FUTURE SLOTS!

Kaveri Rajaraman kaveri.rajaraman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:27:54 PDT 2009

Dear friends,

Today, Friday, we had a good presence in front of MIT, with Michelle, Tito,
Marta, Mary, Simon and I carrying signs about Honduras and passing out
post-cards to people.

I am not sure how many people were fasting today... but Lee Carpenter fasted
today and has pledged to fast every Friday until the end of November! This
is amazing and we thank her and salute her and all our past fasters and the
brave resistance fasters in Honduras.

Attached is a photo of Rev. Mike who fasted on Tuesday Oct 20. Selene and
Lee do send a photo if you have one!

If more people on the announce list are inspired by them to join in this
momentum and fast for Honduras, do let us know! We should also think of ways
to get news of our fast out to the media! To you all, our companer at s in
solidarity and struggle, I say: do sign up for days in the upcoming week!

Here is our full list of fasters so far:

Wednesday October 14: Kaveri - have photo
Thursday October 15: David Keil - have photo
Friday October 16: Simon Rios - no photo
Saturday October 17: Jennifer Zaldana - have photo
Monday October 19: Rev. Christine Clark - no photo
Tuesday October 20: Rev. Mike Clark - have photo
Wednesday October 21: Selena - no photo

and all Fridays till Nov end: Lee Carpenter!!!

much love and solidarity,
ADELANTE!
Kaveri